INTRODUCTION TO LEGAL WRITING
“Legal writing is a type of technical writing used by lawyers, judges, legislators, and others in law to express legal analysis and legal rights and duties.” – Wikipedia
- DigitalVarsity provides a unique legal writing online course that is easy, flexible and a self-paced learning system.
- Find affordable, practical and versatile training programs that are in sync with the latest trends and practices of legal writing.
- Our comprehensive online training course is designed for law students and aspiring legal professionals with an interest in legal writing and reasoning either as a career or as an essential skill for their own personal & professional growth.
DEVELOP YOUR LEGAL WRITING CAREER SKILLS
- Aspiring professional legal writers will potentially get a lucrative opportunity to showcase their passion for writing, produce a wide range of written materials for the legal industry.
- Legal Editors must have excellent knowledge of grammar, legal terminology, usage, punctuation, style with a keen attention to detail.
- Express ideas in a clear, organized, concise and logical manner and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Develop your skills in a custom-built online learning environment exposing you to numerous real-life legal issues which build in complexity over time, challenging you to think critically about how to apply your legal knowledge and skills.
- Our legal writing experts teach advanced and specialized approaches to utilize the legal resources.
- Focus on Issue identification, identification of key facts, analogy, distinction, case synthesis, and statutory construction.
- Offer insightful feedback on your work, and provide answers to all your legal writing questions.
- Write clear and persuasive legal documents.
- Encourage you to develop the legal writing expertise that top companies are looking for, required to boost your credentials in professional legal writing.
OUR LEGAL WRITING ONLINE COURSE IN A NUTSHELL
- Highly practical and scientific approach to professional legal writing. Basics of legal drafting, legal research, reasoning, analysis and writing.
- Fundamentals of legal research and citation form and provides advanced instruction in legal reasoning and analysis.
- Find, interpret and use various types of legal authorities.
- Write several practical skills-oriented documents, including letters, pleadings, settlement brochures, motions, and supporting briefs.
- Prepare various letters such as a detailed client letter, a demand letter, a response to a demand letter, a letter to an administrative or regulatory agency, an investigative letter from Agency to Respondent and a decision letter from the Agency required to strengthen skills in legal research, analytical and communication skills among many others.
ENROL TODAY TO WRITE YOUR FUTURE
- Our legal writing training program will help you conduct manual legal research and electronic legal research.
- Write a legal analysis, brief case opinions engage in various types of legal writing.
- Learn legal writing strategies to write a reference during legal obligations.