INTRODUCTION TO CYBER LAW
“Cyber-attacks have become a permanent fixture on the international scene because they have become easy and cheap to launch. Basic computer literacy and a modest budget can go a long way toward invading a country’s cyberspace” – Evgeny Morozov (a senior editor at The New Republic)
- DigitalVarsity provides a unique cyber law online course that is easy, flexible and a self-paced learning system.
- Find affordable, practical and versatile training programs that are in sync with the latest trends and practices of cybercrime investigation.
- Our comprehensive online training course is designed for law students and aspiring legal professionals with an interest in cyber law and investigation either as a career or as an essential skill for their own personal & professional growth.
CYBER LAW AS A CAREER OPTION
- Cyber law is one of the emerging career options. Aspiring cyber law experts will potentially get a lucrative opportunity to analyse a problem along with an eye for detail.
- One has to be constantly updated with technology and its developments.
- Share their opinions with large corporate houses, attending sessions in court, drafting legal notices and agreements and consulting clients.
- Our cyber law experts explain about the various facets of cybercrimes and introduce the cyber world and cyber law in general.
- Explain about the regulation of cyber space at national and international level. Clarify the Intellectual Property issues in the cyber space.
- Growth and development of the cyber law.
- Offer insightful feedback on your work, and provide answers to all your cyber law related questions.
- Encourage you to develop the expertise that top companies are looking for, required to boost your credentials in cyber law and cyber security.
OUR LEGAL WRITING ONLINE COURSE IN A NUTSHELL
- Highly practical and scientific approach to cybercrime law.
- Our cyber law training programs features Introduction to Cyberspace and Architecture, Data Encryption, Data Security, Digital Evidence and Digital Signature.
- The Regulability of Cyberspace, Emerging Social Issues from Cyberspace, Enforcement Issues in Cyberspace.
- Payment Mechanism in Cyberspace, Consumer Protection in Cyberspace, Forms of Online Contracts and Issues emerging from Online Contracts.
- Intellectual Property Protection in Cyberspace.
- Liability of Internet Service Providers, Digital Rights Management, Right to Privacy and its Legal Framework, International Cyber Crime Law among many others.
ENROL TODAY TO SECURE YOUR FUTURE
- Our cybercrime law online training program will help you understand the dynamics of cyber security and cyber law matrix.
- Develop competencies for dealing with online frauds and deceptions and other cybercrimes.
- Aims to develop required skills to imbibe cyber security issues that relates to the complex cyber world legal problems.
- Provide a detailed understanding of national and international regulatory paradigms regarding cybercrime law.